Tucson Campus Programs
It’s more than learning; it’s a transformative experience—putting you in touch with what’s best in you, and giving you the inspiration and freedom to grow your own way.
Professional Massage Therapy Program
(720 Clock Hours / 34.5 Quarter Credits)
Full Time: 32 weeks / 7½ months
Part Time: 52 weeks / 12 months
- To develop the personal and professional potential of students so they enter the field as therapists who will offer a quality of service that will be sought after by both clients and employers.
- To instill in students a client-centered approach to bodywork.
- To train students in the theory and technique of a balanced blend of bodywork therapies and prepare them to seek gainful employment working as massage therapists or in related fields supported by the training received within the program and recognized by the state.
- To prepare students with sufficient training in the theory and technique of massage therapy and bodywork to sit for the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Exam (MBLEx) or other state recognized licensing exam.
Extended Professional Massage Therapy Program
1000 Clock Hours / 49.5 Quarter Credits
Day: 42 weeks / 10 months
Cortiva’s Extended Professional Massage Therapy Program offers a variety of additional opportunities for students to explore as they broaden their experience, strengthen their skills, and increase their confidence in the practice of massage. The Extended program provides students an advantage that distinguishes and sets them apart as they enter their chosen profession. Specialty clinics, case reviews and research applications, allied modalities and advanced bodywork courses complement each other to provide students’ creative avenues to refine and enhance the client centered care skills developed through their core education in the Professional Massage Therapy Program.
Graduates of the Cortiva Extended Professional Massage Therapy Programs are prepared to:
- Demonstrate the skills, knowledge and attitude for a successful career in massage therapy.
- Apply their theoretical knowledge and practical skill to design and implement competent therapeutic and wellness massage treatment plans for a wide variety of clients.
- Exhibit personal and professional ethics and conduct essential to the practice of massage and bodywork.
- Practice as professional massage therapists in their own business or as employees.
- Assume the role of a health care professional in serving the community and promoting the massage profession.
- Work professionally as part of an interdisciplinary team of health and well care providers.
- The Extended Professional Massage Therapy program prepares students to work at the entry-level. At the completion of the program, the graduate will be prepared to work as an entry-level massage therapist in a variety of environments such as clinics, spas, hospitals, or in their own private practice.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
32-week Professional Massage Therapy Program [View | Print]
52-week Professional Massage Therapy Program [View | Print]
42-week Extended Professional Massage Therapy Program [View | Print]
Classes start soon
Continuing education, for mind, body and spirit
Your license is just the beginning: the more you continue to learn, the more you’ll thrive.
Our continuing education programs evolve with industry trends to carry you throughout your career—and help you build the skills you’ll need to expand your practice, and grow your business.
Go Ahead... ask us anything
Cortiva student massages are affordable—and exceptional.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Share your info with us below
(we won’t share it with anyone else).