About Cortiva Tempe Campus
The mission of the Cortiva Institute is to provide high-quality, comprehensive training programs that prepare graduates for successful careers in massage therapy, skin care, and related health and wellness fields.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the success of its students and graduates. Cortiva Institute offers practical and effective vocational training programs that are designed to produce successful practitioners and support the learning and personal growth of students.
Cortiva Institute is committed to fostering a caring community and creating a safe and challenging classroom environment. Experienced and dedicated faculty provide hands-on training that focuses on the individual needs of each student.
Cortiva Institute believes that students should graduate as experienced practitioners, ready to work. Our programs are both practical and innovative and draw upon the rich history of knowledge and experience of our member schools, as well as current industry trends.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the growth and evolution of massage therapy, skin care, and related fields. Our curriculum is therefore designed not only to enable our students to master established methods, but also to approach their work creatively so that they may contribute to the development of the techniques of the future.
Expert faculty focused on you
Our instructors are second to none: top professionals in their field who make your success their top priority.
John enjoys helping to influence and shape the minds of current and future massage therapists.
- Private practitioner, working with professional and amateur athletes in various sports from soccer to triathlon
- Certified in Advanced Sports Massage and Advanced Medical Massage
- Volunteer coordinator, massage services at charity and sporting events
Lynette’s attention to detail and analytic characteristics, which she brings to the classroom for the benefit of her students, developed during her career in the medical and laboratory setting.
- Bachelor’s degree, Occupational Education with an emphasis on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, Wayland Baptist University
- Former manager of phlebotomists and patient service centers for one of the nation’s top reference laboratories
- Experience in medical practice management, administration, and medical and surgical assisting
- Specialties in physician practice start-up, design, policy development, recruiting, corporate training and human resources
- Licensed in Aesthetics
- Licensed Master Educator (Board of Cosmetology)
Go Ahead... ask us anything
Cortiva student massages are affordable—and exceptional.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Share your info with us below
(we won’t share it with anyone else).