About Cortiva Tampa/St. Pete Campus
The mission of the Cortiva Institute is to provide high-quality, comprehensive training programs that prepare graduates for successful careers in massage therapy, skin care, and related health and wellness fields.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the success of its students and graduates. Cortiva Institute offers practical and effective vocational training programs that are designed to produce successful practitioners and support the learning and personal growth of students.
Cortiva Institute is committed to fostering a caring community and creating a safe and challenging classroom environment. Experienced and dedicated faculty provide hands-on training that focuses on the individual needs of each student.
Cortiva Institute believes that students should graduate as experienced practitioners, ready to work. Our programs are both practical and innovative and draw upon the rich history of knowledge and experience of our member schools, as well as current industry trends.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the growth and evolution of massage therapy, skin care, and related fields. Our curriculum is therefore designed not only to enable our students to master established methods, but also to approach their work creatively so that they may contribute to the development of the techniques of the future.
Expert faculty focused on you
Our instructors are second to none: top professionals in their field who make your success their top priority.
Jan applies her experiences as a chiropractic doctor to her other passion: teaching. Her students benefit from her broad spectrum of interests.
- Teaches science
- Graduate, Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, Oregon.
- Private practitioner
- Specialties in dance medicine, Kinesio Taping, botanical medicine, yoga and hippo therapy (using horses in a therapeutic setting)
- Trained in equine and canine chiropractic and Kinesio Taping
- Teaches myofascial techniques and integration of therapeutic massage
- Graduate, Cortiva Institute
- Private practitioner in therapeutic massage
- Martial arts instructor
- Sixth-degree black belt, Moo Duk Kwan Tang Soo Do
- Fourth-degree black belt, Modern Arnis
- Advanced instructor, Kyusho Jitsu
Jan Marie Lundberg, DC
Mike Mathews, LMT
Go Ahead... ask us anything
Cortiva student massages are affordable—and exceptional.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Share your info with us below
(we won’t share it with anyone else).