About Cortiva Scottsdale
The mission of the Cortiva Institute is to provide high-quality, comprehensive training programs that prepare graduates for successful careers in massage therapy, skin care, and related health and wellness fields.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the success of its students and graduates. Cortiva Institute offers practical and effective vocational training programs that are designed to produce successful practitioners and support the learning and personal growth of students.
Cortiva Institute is committed to fostering a caring community and creating a safe and challenging classroom environment. Experienced and dedicated faculty provide hands-on training that focuses on the individual needs of each student.
Cortiva Institute believes that students should graduate as experienced practitioners, ready to work. Our programs are both practical and innovative and draw upon the rich history of knowledge and experience of our member schools, as well as current industry trends.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the growth and evolution of massage therapy, skin care, and related fields. Our curriculum is therefore designed not only to enable our students to master established methods, but also to approach their work creatively so that they may contribute to the development of the techniques of the future.
Expert faculty focused on you
Our instructors are second to none: top professionals in their field who make your success their top priority.
- Teaches anatomy, physiology, pathology, facilitated stretching, seated massage, business development, trigger point therapy, neuromuscular therapy, sports massage and continuing education
- Graduate, Santa Monica School of Massage Therapy
- Bachelor’s degree, San Diego State University
- Graduate, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Private practitioner, equine therapy
- Advanced training, fascial manipulation
- Teaches myofascial release, fascial manipulation, trigger point therapy, neuromuscular therapy, sports massage, pregnancy massage and continuing education
- Graduate, Chicago School of Massage Therapy
- Private practitioner in clinical massage therapy for chronic pain
- Former instructor, Chicago School of Massage Therapy
- Board-certified, National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Member, American Massage Therapy Association
Dr. Nicholas Warner, DC, CMT, NCBTMB
Angela Reiter, LMT, NCBTMB
Go Ahead... ask us anything
Cortiva student massages are affordable—and exceptional.
Schedule Your Visit
Share your info with us below
(we won’t share it with anyone else).