About Cortiva Aurora
The mission of the Cortiva Institute is to provide high-quality, comprehensive training programs that prepare graduates for successful careers in massage therapy, skin care, and related health and wellness fields.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the success of its students and graduates. Cortiva Institute offers practical and effective vocational training programs that are designed to produce successful practitioners and support the learning and personal growth of students.
Cortiva Institute is committed to fostering a caring community and creating a safe and challenging classroom environment. Experienced and dedicated faculty provide hands-on training that focuses on the individual needs of each student.
Cortiva Institute believes that students should graduate as experienced practitioners, ready to work. Our programs are both practical and innovative and draw upon the rich history of knowledge and experience of our member schools, as well as current industry trends.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the growth and evolution of massage therapy, skin care, and related fields. Our curriculum is therefore designed not only to enable our students to master established methods, but also to approach their work creatively so that they may contribute to the development of the techniques of the future.
Classes start soon
Expert faculty focused on you
Our instructors are second to none: top professionals in their field who make your success their top priority.
Dave, a Colorado native, is dedicated to advancing his knowledge and practice of massage therapy and sharing his experiences with his students. An avid volunteer, he’s also amassed more than 9,000 clinical hours and more than 25,000 hours as an instructor.
- Teaches nearly full curriculum
- Graduate, Richmond Academy of Massage, Richmond, Va.
- Advanced training in neuromuscular work and craniosacral therapy
- Teaching assistant, Upledger
- Private practitioner in neuromuscular work, injury rehab and trigger point, sports and craniosacral therapies
- Former instructor, AP/Kinesiology and massage techniques, Richmond Academy of Massage
- Former instructor, Center of Advanced Therapeutics, Denver, Colo.
Michel is renowned for his exploration of unique theories and techniques, many of which are now being confirmed by scientific studies. His students have taken this knowledge to every corner of the globe, where they are practicing massage with professional sports teams, on cruise ships and at resorts, among other venues.
- Teaches anatomy, physiology, pathology
- Private practitioner
- Consultant serving the medical community and professional athletes
- Specialties in Swedish massage, trigger point therapy, structural alignment, reflexology, sports massage, Russian sports massage, craniosacral therapy, chair massage
- Speaker, domestically, at Children’s Hospital Regional Pain Resource Nurses
Conference, University of Colorado Hospital Pain Clinic, and National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Speaker, internationally, at the Academy of Integrated Sports Medicine and Department of Physical Therapy Kongyang University
Go Ahead... ask us anything
Cortiva student massages are affordable—and exceptional.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Share your info with us below
(we won’t share it with anyone else).