About Cortiva Arlington Campus
Accreditation is a voluntary process that identifies and acknowledges educational programs and/or institutions for achieving and maintaining a level of quality, performance and integrity that meets meaningful standards. A school that decides to become accredited does a comprehensive, in-depth study of the quality of its education, administrative practices, curriculum, student affairs, faculty competence and relationships with employers. Only after an on-site visit and a commission review to verify that the school meets the standards may the program and/or institution be accredited.
The Texas Center for Massage Therapy’s Dallas and Houston Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). The Arlington Campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The Texas Center for Massage Therapy and its Professional Massage Therapy Program are licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS #MS1055).
Classes start soon
WE'RE HELD TO HIGH NATIONAL STANDARDS
Expert faculty focused on you
Our instructors are second to none: top professionals in their field who make your success their top priority.
Karla Smith LMT, MTI
Karla is passionate about teaching and mentoring. She loves attending continuing education courses to expand her knowledge of health and wellness and sharing these experiences with her students.
- Teaches Swedish Massage, Hydrotherapy, Business, Reflexology, Craniosacral Therapy, Aromatherapy, Eastern Modalities, Continuing Education
- Graduate, North Texas School of Swedish Massage
- Former instructor, North Texas School of Swedish Massage
- Experience in spas, chiropractic offices and private practice
- Certified in Upledger Craniosacral Therapy
- Certified in Medical Aromatherapy
- Certified in Bach Flower Essences
- Featured in Health magazine and Genesis of Healing: Bach Flower Essences TV program
Latoya finds motivation in the knowledge that she is helping make a positive impact on her students’ lives. Her reward is seeing students succeed in their dream careers.
- Graduate, Blue Cliff College for Massage
- Specialties in orthopedic and medical massage, and rehabilitation
- Former Lead Instructor and Program Director, Cortiva Arlington Campus
Go Ahead... ask us anything
Cortiva student massages are affordable—and exceptional.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Share your info with us below
(we won’t share it with anyone else).