About Cortiva Arlington Campus
The mission of the Cortiva Institute is to provide high-quality, comprehensive training programs that prepare graduates for successful careers in massage therapy, skin care, and related health and wellness fields.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the success of its students and graduates. Cortiva Institute offers practical and effective vocational training programs that are designed to produce successful practitioners and support the learning and personal growth of students.
Cortiva Institute is committed to fostering a caring community and creating a safe and challenging classroom environment. Experienced and dedicated faculty provide hands-on training that focuses on the individual needs of each student.
Cortiva Institute believes that students should graduate as experienced practitioners, ready to work. Our programs are both practical and innovative and draw upon the rich history of knowledge and experience of our member schools, as well as current industry trends.
Cortiva Institute is committed to the growth and evolution of massage therapy, skin care, and related fields. Our curriculum is therefore designed not only to enable our students to master established methods, but also to approach their work creatively so that they may contribute to the development of the techniques of the future.
Expert faculty focused on you
Our instructors are second to none: top professionals in their field who make your success their top priority.
Karla Smith LMT, MTI
Karla is passionate about teaching and mentoring. She loves attending continuing education courses to expand her knowledge of health and wellness and sharing these experiences with her students.
- Teaches Swedish Massage, Hydrotherapy, Business, Reflexology, Craniosacral Therapy, Aromatherapy, Eastern Modalities, Continuing Education
- Graduate, North Texas School of Swedish Massage
- Former instructor, North Texas School of Swedish Massage
- Experience in spas, chiropractic offices and private practice
- Certified in Upledger Craniosacral Therapy
- Certified in Medical Aromatherapy
- Certified in Bach Flower Essences
- Featured in Health magazine and Genesis of Healing: Bach Flower Essences TV program
Latoya finds motivation in the knowledge that she is helping make a positive impact on her students’ lives. Her reward is seeing students succeed in their dream careers.
- Graduate, Blue Cliff College for Massage
- Specialties in orthopedic and medical massage, and rehabilitation
- Former Lead Instructor and Program Director, Cortiva Arlington Campus
Go Ahead... ask us anything
Cortiva student massages are affordable—and exceptional.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Share your info with us below
(we won’t share it with anyone else).